What does it do?
- It's an international humanitarian organisation that takes decisive action against the causes and effects of hunger.
- It aims to guarantee access to clean water, food, education and basic healthcare.
- It provides emergency aid to minimise the impact of conflicts or disasters.
Where does it work?
- In more than 50 countries helping over 14 million people.
- It has a high profile in Africa and Asia.
- Its international network has more than 7,000 humanitarian professionals.
Other relevant information:
- They saved the lives of 559,492 malnourished children in 2017.
- Thanks to the work carried out by Action Against Hunger, a child's life is saved every 3 minutes.
- They also facilitate access to employment to people in Spain who are at risk of social exclusion.