September 30, 2018
What is the promotion about?
Open an Open Payroll Account on having your salary or pension directly deposited into Openbank and receive a card with €100!
How can you get the card with €100?
If you are a customer:
- Arrange to have your salary or pension directly deposited into your Open Current Account. When you receive your first month's salary or pension, your Open Current Account will automatically become your Open Payroll Account.
- Register by clicking on “Join the promotion” and entering the code NOM100 before 31 August 2018.
If you are not a customer:
- Open your Open Current Account on our website or app, or call us at 911 773 337;
- Register before 31 August 2018, entering the promotional code NOM100 in the "Promotional Code" field that you'll find as part of the opening process; and
- Arrange to have your salary or pension directly deposited into your Open Current Account. When you receive your first month's salary or pension, your Open Current Account will be automatically become your Open Payroll Account, without changing your account number and with the same participants as the current one.
Enjoy all the advantages of the Open Payroll Account
- You'll receive 1% cashback on your main bills: electricity, gas, telephone, mobile phone and Internet.
- Your Open Credit Card free. No issue or renewal fee.
- Obtain higher interest in your Openbank Savings Account from €1 up to €1,000,000:
- 0.40 % annual NIR (0.40 % APR) if your salary or pension of at least €600/month is directly deposited into your account, or you pay three bills by direct debit that need to be paid at least every two months.
- 0.10 % annual NIR (0.10 % APR) if you do not meet the above conditions
- You can receive your salary early thanks to “Overdraft Protection”. Subject to prior approval.
Take into account that:
- The gift will be sent by post to the address appearing in the Openbank database.
- Excluded from this promotion are Openbank customers who had their salary or pension directly deposited to the bank between 13 October 2017 and 13 May 2018 for an amount exceeding €500.
- The amount of your monthly salary or pension must be at least €1,000, or at least €600 if you are aged between 18 and 31.
- You must keep directly depositing a salary or pension for at least 12 months.
- Only one gift will be given per customer and Open Payroll Account.
The gift is considered capital gain and is subject to a 19% withholding to be carried out by the bank, which will pay the customer the resulting net amount. The customer will declare this capital gain in their personal income tax return in the taxable base of savings, deducting the withholding applied.