May 16 2019
What’s the promotion?
You can win 1 of 10 €500 fuel cards in our prize draw when you apply for and use the VIA-T card.
The the VIA-T card gives you the following benefits:
- No waiting at tolls or in car parks.
- You can use it in Spain, in the south of France and in Portugal.
- Control of monthly expenses in your card.
- Enjoy VIA-T promotions and discounts.
How can you take part in the promotion?
- Click on “Join the promotion” and enter the code VIA19 by 30 April 2019.
- When you apply for the card you will be entered for the draw, and every time you use your VIA-T card... you get an extra entry!
- And if you already have your VIA-T card, you can also take part!
The more you use your VIA-T card, the more chances you have of winning a €500 fuel card!
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- You must be an individual, and over 18 years old.
- You must be the main holder of an Open Current Account that is operationally “Active”.
- Apply for or carry out transactions through a VIA-T device during the promotion period. The device is associated with signing up for a Credit Card, where the transactions will appear.
Please note that:
The prize represents a capital gain in kind subject to tax payment on account of 19%, which will be carried out by the Bank in accordance with the current tax regulations. This interim payment will not be passed on to the customer. In the general tax base of their personal income tax, the Customer must declare the market value of the gift received plus the tax payment on account not passed on.
Once the incentive is delivered to the clients, the corresponding VAT will accrue. However, Openbank will not pass on the accrued VAT fee to the clients; rather, it will be deposited and effectively borne by Openbank. If the clients wish to receive an invoice for the good received, they must request it from Openbank by phone at 91 177 33 10 or by email at email@example.com.
Products related to this promotion