What’s the promotion?
Openbank can take you to see the UEFA Champions League final! You will enter for the draw for 1 pack of 2 tickets to see the final having your direct debits on Openbank.
This year's final will be held at the Wanda Metropolitano stadium in Madrid on 1 June 2019.
How will you will be entered for the draw?
- Join the promotion with promotional code FINAL19 by 12 April 2019 (inclusively).
- For each direct debit you have at Openbank, between 1 March and 12 April 2019, you will be automatically entered in the draw.
The more direct debits you have, the more chances you have to win!
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- Be an Openbank customer before 1 March 2019.
- You must be an individual, and over 18 years old.
- Be a resident in Spain.
- You must be the holder of an Current Account that is operationally ‘Active’.
- For each bill debited monthly or bimonthly between 1 March and 12 April , 2019 , the customer will be entered in the draw.
If there are several account holders, any of the account holders may register for the promotion.
Please note that:
The draw will be held on 22 April 2019.
The prize awarded is a capital gain in kind subject to tax payment on account of 19%. This payment on account will not be passed on to the customer. In the general tax base of their personal income tax, the customer must declare the market value of the prize received increased by 20% plus the tax payment on account not passed on.
When the prize is delivered, customers will accrue VAT. However, the accrued VAT will not be passed on to customers, but will be borne and paid by Openbank. If the customer wishes to receive the invoice for the item received, he/she must request it from Openbank by contacting 91 177 33 10 or by e-mail at email@example.com