About the promotion
Receive your Open Visa Credit Card for free, saving the issuance fee¹ if you apply for it before 30 June 2018.
These are some of its advantages:
- Option to defer the payment of your purchases².
- Open Discounts on leading brands such as Booking.com, Iberia, Grupo VIPS, Telepizza, Cines Cinesa, Yelmo and Kinépolis and Cortefiel.
- Accident and travel insurance with no fees.
- You can use it to pay for purchases through the main mobile payment platforms.
How can you obtain a free Open Visa Credit Card?
If you are a customer:
Click here or call us on 91 177 33 10 before 30 June 2018 to receive it with no issuance fee.
It is also free to renew it under these terms:
- If you use the card at least once a month.
- If you use the deferred payment option².
- If you have your salary, pension or regular payments of at least €900 paid directly into your account.
Take into account that if you do not meet any of the previous terms, the renewal will only cost you €2 per month.
If you are not a customer:
Become a customer here or call us on 91 177 33 37 so that you can apply for your Open Visa Credit Card.
¹The granting of the Open Visa Credit Card is subject to final approval by Openbank.
²The interest rate for deferring your payment is 1.85% nominal monthly, 22.20% annual NIR (APR 24.60%). Example of a payment of €1,500 made on the first day of the month that is then deferred, paying a fixed monthly repayment over 12 months and with no other additional purchases in that period and with no breach of the contractual terms. Annual nominal interest rate: 22.20%; APR 24.60%; 11 repayments of €140.54 and a final payment of €140.49. Total amount of the credit: €1,500. Total amount owed: €1,686.43. Total cost of the credit: €186.43. The card issuance fee of €0 has been included in the calculation.