28 September 2018
What's the promotion?
This summer you can enjoy your road trips even more because you can win one of the 10 €500 Fuel Cards in our prize draw when you contract and use your Openbank VIA-T.
Do you know about VIA-T?
VIA-T is the technology that allows you to pay tolls and car parks in Spain, Portugal and the south of France, and as payment is automatic you don't have to stop your vehicle.
How can you take part in the draw for €500 10 Fuel Cards?
- Register by clicking on “Join the promotion”, and enter the code VIA18 before 28 September 2018.
- If you don't have one yet, apply here for your VIA-T device and card. If you sign up before 28 September 2018, you will automatically be entered for the draw.
- Also, every time you use your VIA-T device at toll plazas and car parks during the promotion period, you will get an additional entry for the draw.
The more you use your VIA-T, the more chances you have to win!
Pleaes note that:
- Customers will only receive one gift per customer and account.
- Take out your VIA-T for €30 for the first year and renew it for €15 per year.
- As the VIA-T device is associated with a credit card, it is subject to prior authorisation by Openbank.
- The card can only be exchanged directly for its value in fuel at any of the 5,400 H24 Multi-Brand Service Stations. Consult the Service Stations included in this special offer on the website www.tarjetagasolina.es.
- The prize represents a capital gain subject to withholding of 19%, which will be carried out by the Bank in accordance with the current tax legislation. This withholding or tax payment on account will not be passed on to the Customer. In the general tax base of their personal income tax, the customer must include the value of the prize received plus the payment on account or withholding not passed on
11 October 2018