April 2019: for bills paid by direct debit between 1 October 2018 and 31 March 2019.
What’s the promotion?
Get up to 10% cashback on the amount of your main bills that are direct debited to your Open Current Account for an entire year, up to a maximum of €250, by taking out your Open Mortgage.
How can you participate in the promotion and save up to €250?
- Register by clicking on “Join the promotion”, and enter the code HIPOTECA18 before 26 July 2018.
- Take out an Openbank mortgage as the primary borrower between 19 June and 30 September 2018.
- Arrange for your main bills to be directly debited from the accounts in which you are the main holder.
How do you set up a direct debit for your bills?
You can do it yourself by providing your Openbank account number to the supplying company. Or if you prefer, fill in this request and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange it for you at absolutely no cost.
If you are not a customer:
Become a customer here or call us on 91 177 33 37 to take advantage of this promotion.
Please note that:
- Your electricity, gas, telephone, mobile and Internet bills are considered your main bills.
- The maximum cashback amount per customer and account is €250.
- The cashback is considered as cash income from movable capital subject to a 19% withholding to be applied by the Bank, which will pay the customer the resulting net amount. The customer must include this income from movable capital, deducting the withholding applied, in the savings tax base of their personal income tax.
October 2019: for bills paid by direct debit between 1 April 2019 and 30 September 2019.