What’s the promotion?
Would you like to travel to Orlando? Now you can go to some of the world's most famous amusement parks with a 4-person trip by signing up for the Open Young Prepaid Card and/or shopping with it during the promotion period1.
How can you win your prize?
- Join the promotion with the code ORLANDO19 before 27 February 2019 (inclusively).
- Apply for the Open Young Card for free and get an additional participation automatically for every time you go shopping during the promotion period.
- If you have already applied for the Open Young Card, you can also get a participation for every time you use it to go shopping during the promotion.
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- Be an Openbank customer as of 6 March 2019 (inclusively).
- Be an individual, over 18 years of age and resident in Spain
- To be holder of a Current Account with an ‘Active’ operational status.
- Apply for an Open Young Prepaid Card as a parent/legal representative of a minor or to make purchases with this card during the promotion period.
1 The prize consists of a trip for 4 people to Orlando, from 9 to 15 April 2019, departing from Madrid or Barcelona, with a 5-night stay at the 5-star Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, 1 day rental car and tickets for 4 people to the amusement parks: Universal Studios Florida®, Universal‘s Islands of Adventure®, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and Legoland.
Please note that the prize represents a capital gain subject to withholding of 19%, which will be carried out by the Bank in accordance with the current tax regulations. This withholding or payment on account will not be passed on to the customer. In the general tax base of their personal income tax, the customer must declare the value of the prize received plus the payment on account or withholding not passed on..