From 3 to 5 May 2019
What’s the promotion?
Take part in the draw of 5 packs of 2 VIP passes for the Spanish Grand Prix to be held in Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz) on the weekend of 3-5 May 2019, when you buy using any of your Openbank cards.
What is the pack?
The pack, for 2 people, includes:
- Paddock passes for the three days of racing.
- Meet and greet with the riders of Ángel Nieto Team.
- Guided tour through Ángel Nieto team garages.
- Access to hospitality, with food and drink included.
- Dinner with the Ángel Nieto team in the hospitality.
- Special grandstand access during the three days.
How can you take part in the promotion?
- Join the promotion using the code MOTOGP1 by 17 April 2019.
- Every time you go shopping with any of your Openbank cards, between 8 April and 17 April 2019 (inclusively) and spend at least €10, you will get an automatic entry for the draw.
The more purchases you make with your Openbank cards, the more opportunities you have to win!
If you don't have your credit card yet, Openbank gives you several options. You can also get an additional entry in the draw when you apply for them:
- Open Visa Credit Card: apply for it and renew it for free if (i) you arrange to have your payroll or pension paid into your account, or have regular income of at least €900 a month, (ii) use the card once a month, or (iii) choose the Deferred Payment option. Otherwise, it will cost you €2 to renew the card each month. For more information, click here.
- Premium Cards Pack: a debit card and a credit card with many benefits and first class insurance cover. For more information, click here.
- Diamond Cards Pack: our most exclusive debit and credit cards pack with very special benefits. For more information, click here.
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- Be an Openbank customer as of 23 April 2019 (inclusively).
- You must be an individual, and over 18 years old.
- Be a resident in Spain.
- You must be the holder of an Current Account that is operationally ‘Active’.
- Hold one of the following Openbank cards at the date of the draw: Open Debit, Open Credit, Open University, Premium Debit, Premium Credit, Diamond Debit, Diamond Credit, Open Solidarity and eCard.
Please note that:
The prize represents a capital gain in kind subject to tax payment on account of 19%, which will be carried out by the Bank in accordance with the current tax regulations. This interim payment will not be passed on to the customer. In the saving tax base in their tax return, the Customer must declare the value of the gift received plus the tax payment on account not passed on. You will be entitled to deduct the interim payment in your income tax return.
When the prize is awarded to the customers, VAT will be accrued. However, the accrued VAT will not be passed on to customers, but will be borne and paid by Openbank. If the customer wishes to receive an invoice for the item received, he/she must request it from Openbank by calling 91 177 33 10 or by email at email@example.com.