26 August of 2019
What’s the promotion?
Be entered for the draw for 1 pack of 2 VIP tickets for the Aragón Grand Prix to be held in Alcañiz (Teruel) on the weekend of 20 to 22 September 2019, when you buy using any of your Openbank cards.
What's in the pack?
The pack, for 2 people, includes:
- Tickets for the three days of racing and practice sessions (from 20 to 22 September 2019).
- Parking next to the racetrack.
- Meet and Greet with riders from all categories of the Angel Nieto team (Moto2™ y Moto3™).
- Guided tour through the garages and paddock of the Ángel Nieto team.
- Access to hospitality, with food and drink included, Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday: dinner with members of the Angel Nieto team.
- Sunday: chance of watching the races from the Angel Nieto team's pit stop area and Grandstand access.
How can you be entered for the draw?
- Click on “Join the promotion” and enter the code MOTOGP2 by 20 August 2019 (inclusively).
- Every time you make a purchase with any of your Openbank cards, between 28 June and 20 August 2019 (inclusively), you will get an automatic entry for the draw.
The more purchases you make with your Openbank cards, the more opportunities you have to win!
You will also be able to watch the MotoE race live. This is the new environmentally-friendly category in which the Openbank Ángel Nieto Team MotoE, which we sponsor, races.
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- Be an Openbank customer as of 20 of August 2019 (inclusively).
- You must be an individual, live in Spain, and over 18 years old.
- Be a holder of an Openbank card which is included in this promotion1.
Please note that:
- The prize represents a capital gain in kind subject to tax payment on account of 19%, which will be carried out by the Bank in accordance with the current tax regulations. This payment on account will not be passed on to the customer. In the general tax base of their personal income tax, the customer must declare the market value of the gift received plus the tax payment on account not passed on. You will be entitled to deduct the payment on account in your income tax return. When the prize is awarded to the customers, VAT will be accrued. However, the accrued VAT will not be passed on to customers, but will be borne and paid by Openbank. If the customer wishes to receive the invoice for the item received, he/she must request it from Openbank by contacting 91 177 33 10 or by e- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
¹Open Debit, Open Credit, Open University, Premium Debit, Premium Credit, Diamond Debit, Diamond Credit, Open Solidarity and eCard. .
From 20 to 22 September 2019