24 April 2019
What’s the promotion?
Thanks to your Visa Openbank cards you can win a trip to Paris from 11 to 13 June 2019 to see the FIFA™ Women's World Cup France 2019 for 2 people, and watch the Germany-Spain match on 12 June 2019.
What is the pack?
The pack, for 2 people, includes:
- Round trip (11 June) and return (13 June) ticket in economy class from Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Bilbao or Seville to Paris.
- 2 tickets to the 12 June match between Spain and Germany.
- 2 nights in a hotel with breakfast included.
- Transfer from airport-hotel and hotel-airport.
- Paris City Pass
- 1 Visa prepaid card (€200/day).
How can you take part in the promotion?
- Click on “Join the promotion” and enter the code VISA19 by 15 April 2019 (included).
- Every time you go shopping and pay with your Openbank Visa credit cards, between 1 March and 15 April 2019 (both included), you will get an automatic entry for the draw.
The more purchases you make with your Openbank Visa cards, the more chances you have to win!
If you don't yet have your Openbank Visa card, you have several options. When you apply for the Openbank Visa card, you can also get an entry to the prize draw:
- Open Credit Card: apply for it for free and renew it for free if you arrange to have your salary or pension directly deposited, have regular income of at least €900, use the card once a month or choose the Deferred Payment option. Otherwise, it will cost you €2 to renew the card each month. For more information, click here.
- Premium Cards Pack: A debit card and a credit card with many benefits and first class insurance cover. For more information, click here.
- Diamond Cards Pack: Our most exclusive Debit and Credit Cards Pack with very special benefits. For more information, click here.
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- You must be an individual, and over 18 years old.
- You must be the holder of an Current Account that is operationally ‘Active’.
- Own an Openbank VISA credit card.
- Be a resident in Spain.
- Have gone shopping using your VISA Openbank credit cards during the promotion period.
Please note that:
The prize represents a capital gain in kind subject to tax payment on account of 19%, which will be carried out by the Bank in accordance with the current tax regulations. This interim payment will not be passed on to the customer. In the general tax base of their personal income tax, the Customer must declare the market value of the gift received plus the tax payment on account not passed on.
Once the incentive is delivered to the clients, the corresponding VAT will accrue. However, Openbank will not pass on the accrued VAT fee to the clients; rather, it will be deposited and effectively borne by Openbank. If the clients wish to receive an invoice for the good received, they must request it from Openbank by phone at 91 177 33 10 or by email at email@example.com.
12 June 2019