What does it do?
- It provides comprehensive care and treatment for people affected by cerebral palsy and brain damage, according to the Bobath philosophy.
- It focuses on the education and professional training of people with cerebral palsy or brain damage, from school stage to professional training, to help them get a foothold in the job market...
- It also provides training for professionals who care for people with cerebral palsy or brain damage in the Bobath Concept, as well as promoting research on the subject.
What countries does it work in?
- It carries out its activities in Spain.
Other information of interest
- It has an Early Intervention Centres for children from 0 to 6 years old, and a Special Education School for children from 6 years up. .
- It runs a training school where it offers training courses to professionals who work in the fields involved in treating cerebral palsy: medical professionals, speech therapists, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.