More than 700 ETFs with all asset classes in which you can invest.
Take advantage of a product with the diversification of an investment fund and the liquidity of a share.
Choose from non-complex, inverse and leveraged ETFs, and deliver your investment strategy.
A team with more than 20 years' experience available to help on (+34) 91 177 33 16.
Great diversification in ETFs
More than 700 ETFs (traded funds) at your disposal so that you can invest in the assets you prefer (fixed or variable income, currencies, raw materials, etc.).
They are quoted on the main European and US markets.
Different types for you to choose from
Simple: they replicate an index.
Inverted: moves inversely to the asset they are following.
Leveraged: multiplies the movements of the index.
Become a customer in just three steps, wherever you are
Complete the online form
To become a customer, we need to know a few things about you. Complete the online form and choose your access code.
Confirm your identity
Without having to go anywhere. By video call, providing your account number in another bank or with a messenger.
We will send you an SMS text with a security code in order to access your contract so that you can sign it online.
This number is indicative of the product's risk, with 1/6 indicating the lowest risk and 6/6 indicating the highest risk.
Member Bank of Spain's Deposit Guarantee Fund of Credit Institutions. For securities deposits, the guaranteed amount is €100,000 per depositor in each credit institutions.
This risk indicator applies to both shares and ETFs.
What's the promotion?
At Openbank, we want to help you get on the investment ladder. So, when opening a securities account and investing with Openbank for the first time, we'll refund your brokerage fees for the purchase of domestic and international shares, and ETFs (Listed Funds) between 27 May and 31 July 2020 (inclusive).
How can you take part in the promotion?
- Sign up by entering the code VALORES20 during the registration process until 31 July 2020 (inclusive.
- Open a securities account for the first time at Openbank.
- Purchase domestic and international shares, and ETFs (Listed Funds) between 27 May and 31 July 2020 (inclusive).
- We will refund your fees for the first 3 purchases (up to a maximum of €30 net per customer)
Please note that:
- The refund will be made during the month of September 2020, by paying cash into the current account associated with the securities contract
- Receipt of the incentive constitutes income from movable capital subject to withholding tax at a rate of 19%, which will be applied by Openbank in accordance with applicable tax regulations. This withholding tax will not be paid by the customer. Customers must declare the income plus the withholding tax not deducted in the savings taxable base of their income tax (IRPF). However, they are entitled to deduct said withholding tax should they so wish. All investments carry risks such as loss of capital and/or no return.
- Past performance and returns do not guarantee future returns. All investments carry risks and the return on these investments may fluctuate depending on the conditions of the financial markets, which have been highly volatile in recent months due to COVID-19, which may result in a lack of return or even loss of the capital invested.
If you need further information, call our team of investment specialists on (+34) 91 177 33 16.
Products related to this promotion