Prices range from €10 per transaction in the local market and €30 per transaction in international markets.
Free access to real-time stock market quotes for the Spanish market and the latest market news.
Get advice from a team with more than 20 years' experience by calling (+34) 91 177 33 16.
Customise alerts to stay informed and check your investments from our website or app.
This number is indicative of the product's risk, with 1/6 indicating the lowest risk and 6/6 indicating the highest risk.
Member Bank of Spain's Deposit Guarantee Fund of Credit Institutions. For securities deposits, the guaranteed amount is €100,000 per depositor in each credit institutions.
This risk indicator applies to both shares and ETFs.
What's the promotion?
At Openbank, we want to help you get on the investment ladder. So, when opening a securities account and investing with Openbank for the first time, we'll refund your brokerage fees for the purchase of domestic and international shares, and ETFs (Listed Funds) between 27 May and 31 July 2020 (inclusive).
How can you take part in the promotion?
- Sign up by entering the code VALORES20 during the registration process until 31 July 2020 (inclusive.
- Open a securities account for the first time at Openbank.
- Purchase domestic and international shares, and ETFs (Listed Funds) between 27 May and 31 July 2020 (inclusive).
- We will refund your fees for the first 3 purchases (up to a maximum of €30 net per customer)
Please note that:
- The refund will be made during the month of September 2020, by paying cash into the current account associated with the securities contract
- Receipt of the incentive constitutes income from movable capital subject to withholding tax at a rate of 19%, which will be applied by Openbank in accordance with applicable tax regulations. This withholding tax will not be paid by the customer. Customers must declare the income plus the withholding tax not deducted in the savings taxable base of their income tax (IRPF). However, they are entitled to deduct said withholding tax should they so wish. All investments carry risks such as loss of capital and/or no return.
- Past performance and returns do not guarantee future returns. All investments carry risks and the return on these investments may fluctuate depending on the conditions of the financial markets, which have been highly volatile in recent months due to COVID-19, which may result in a lack of return or even loss of the capital invested.
If you need further information, call our team of investment specialists on (+34) 91 177 33 16.
Products related to this promotion