21 December 2018
Operate in the main securities markets accessible from your current account with no fees.
Free access to stock market quotes in real time for the Spanish market and the latest news from the markets.
Use tools that support your investment decisions: technical and fundamental analysis, market consensus, investor sentiment, etc.
Use personalized alerts to stay informed and check your investments from our website or app.
It is very simple. Simply choose the security you wish to buy (our search engine will help you to find it) and then issue us with the purchase order. To operate it will be necessary for you to open a securities account with us where we will deposit your securities and send the order to the market so that it is executed.
There are various types of order:
• "Market" order: this is fully executed at the price being quoted on the market at that time. If there is not enough volume at the first price, it will be partially executed at that price and the rest will be executed at successive prices until it has all been sold.
• "Best" order: this is executed at the best price being quoted on the market at that time. But, if there is insufficient volume at that price (fixed as the best price), it will be partially executed and the remainder will remain pending execution at that price (or better) during the rest of the session. This order only applies to the Spanish market.
• "Limited" order: a maximum purchase or minimum sale price is established. In the event that the order cannot be executed at that price or better, it will remain pending execution until it reaches the maturity date that you have set.
Yes. You can sell them on the stock market whenever you want. The money will appear in your current account instantly, as we settle the transactions in a matter of seconds.
|AMERICA||United States||New York|
From €10 in fees per transaction for the national market and from €30 for international markets. This fee includes the brokerage fees of Santander Investment Bolsa SVB, but not the market fees. More information in our rates book.
For your Santander shares, the purchase fee is reduced to €6 for transactions of up to €90,000 (includes the brokerage fee of the securities company). In addition, you will not pay any fees for the payment of dividends, capital operations and custody.
Yes, the MiFID Directive, which is a community regulation that protects you as a customer and improves the operation of financial markets. It establishes a classification of customers and products in order to offer you the investment that is most suited to your interests.
You can do this right away from the Customer Area or by calling us on 91 177 33 16. Or, if you prefer, you can also access it through our app on your phone or tablet.
This number is indicative of the product’s risk, with 1/6 indicating the least risk and 6/6 the highest risk.
Bank forming part of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions. For deposits in securities the amount guaranteed is €100,000 per depositing party in each credit institution.
This indicator refers to both the securities account and the securities themselves.
What’s the promotion?
Trade shares on Spanish and international markets with better conditions.
What advantages does it have?
Enjoy these fees until 7 January 20191:
- In your stock market trades:
Transactions in Spanish markets:
- Up to €25,000: €7 per transaction.
- Over €25,000: 0.09% on the cash amount.
Transactions in foreign markets:
- Up to €25,000: €20 per transaction.
- Over €25,000: 0.20% on the cash amount.
- What's more, there are no custody or management fees in either Spanish or foreign markets.
The other fees will be those shown in the prospectus of maximum fees in securities market transactions and services as applicable from time to time and available on our website.
How can you join the promotion?
Click on “Join the promotion” and enter the code VALORES19 until 21 December 2018. If you prefer, you can also apply to join by calling +34 91 177 33 16.
Approximately 2 days after joining the promotion, if you meet the criteria, you will receive an SMS notifying you that you can now trade with the new fees.
How long will the new fees apply?
They will apply until 7 January 2019 (inclusively).
Please note that:
- To be able to benefit from this promotion you must be of legal age, join the promotion and retain a credit position in the securities accounts and/or perform transactions to purchase national and international shares.
- These rates will be applied once you receive the confirmation SMS message, 2 business days after you join the promotion, and provided you have already opened a securities account.
1 Fees applicable to national and international share purchase transactions.
Products related to this promotion