What’s the promotion?
If you buy, transfer or make new subscriptions to your investment funds at Openbank, you can get up to €600 extra in your current account.
How can you get it?
- Click on “Join the promotion” and enter the code MISFONDOS2020 before 26 February 2021 (inclusive).
- Buy, transfer from another bank or make new subscriptions to your investment funds, between 15 October 2020 and 15 March 2021 (both inclusive) for a minimum amount of €5,0001.
Depending on the investment you make, you will receive the following amount in your current account:
- From €5,000 to €9,999.99, you’ll get €50.
- From €10,000 to €24,999.99, you’ll get €100 in your account.
- From €25,000 to €99,999.99, we'll put €300 in your account.
- From €100,000 upwards, you’ll get €600.
Please note that:
- The primary fund holder must join the promotion.
- The position of investment funds transferred during the promotion and any existing funds must be held for a minimum period of 1 year. Internal transfers between funds marketed by Openbank are allowed.
- This promotion does not apply to the Robo-Advisor automated investment service.
- For transfers from any Investment Fund, the source contracts must be in the same name as the target contracts.
- Changes of fund distributor are exempt from this promotion.
- Payment of the incentive constitutes cash income from capital subject to withholding tax, at the current rate of 19%, which will be applied by the Bank in accordance with applicable tax regulations. Said withholding will not impact the customer. The Customer must declare the incentive received in the savings tax base of their personal income tax (IRPF) return, plus the withholding tax not passed on. The customer is entitled to the deduction of this withholding tax.
- All investments in financial markets are subject to certain risks, including the risk of loss of invested capital and/or a lack of return. The value of the investment is subject to market fluctuations and past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- The level of risk and the information regarding each of the Investment Funds marketed by Open Bank, S.A. is detailed in the Prospectus or Key Investor Information Document for each of the Investment Funds, available at www.openbank.es/en and at www.cnmv.es.
1If lower amounts are received, they will accumulate to reach or exceed the minimum required by each investment fund holder.
Products related to this promotion
+2,000 funds from €1 with no transfer, subscription, redemption or custody fees
Are you familiar with sustainable investment funds?
Sustainable investment funds or ESG funds (which follow environmental, social and good governance criteria) are an attractive alternative for your money that also care for the environment.
All investments carry some level of risk, including the lack of return and/or loss of principal invested, as well as the foreign exchange risk for non-euro-denominated investment funds.
The level of risk and the information of each of the Investment Funds marketed by Openbank, S.A., is detailed in the Prospectus or Key Investor Information Document (DFI) for each of the Investment Funds, available at www.openbank.es and www.cnmv.es.
1Promotion valid until 26 February 2021. Payment of the incentive constitutes cash income from capital subject to withholding tax, at the current rate of 19%, which will be applied by the Bank in accordance with applicable tax regulations. Said withholding will not impact the customer. The Customer must declare the incentive received in the savings tax base of their personal income tax (IRPF) return, plus the withholding tax not passed on. The customer is entitled to the deduction of this withholding tax. Investment fund positions must be held for at least 1 year. This promotion does not apply to the Robo-Advisor automated investment service.
We are expanding our range of sustainable investment funds (ESG funds) and index and thematic funds with products from several asset management firms, and we are continuing to offer our customers access to more funds. If you do not find what you are looking for, call our team of specialists on + 34 91 177 33 16 from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The most searched funds by investors at Openbank
Do you want to bring your pension plan to Openbank? Our experienced team of AFI-certified investment specialists are always on hand to help. Call: (+34) 91 177 33 16
Do you want to know more about Investment Funds?
Do you want to transfer your funds from another bank to Openbank?
Please get in touch with our investment specialists on (+34) 91 177 33 16 – they will handle the transfer and you won’t be charged anything. Don’t forget that you will need your signature key (8 digits) to issue an order for the transfer. We also recommend having the following to hand:
You will need to indicate if you are requesting a total or partial transfer (by amount or shares). Don’t forget that in order to process your transfer request, the holders of the source and target funds must match. This operation carries no fiscal implications and you will maintain the seniority of the transferred shares.
As soon as your funds are available in Openbank, you can carry out the following online and at no charge whatsoever:
Openbank does not charge any custody fees.
How can you invest in a fund through Openbank
You can invest in a fund through the website and from our app. You have more than 2,000 index and actively managed funds available to invest from one euro or less. Plus, we don’t charge any transfer, subscription, custody or redemption fees.
You can also check out these examples of diversified fund portfolios with various risk levels and with no additional costs for you. You can replicate them or adjust them according to your own market vision, using index funds or actively managed funds.
If you prefer, we can invest for you. From an initial Investment of €500 and with no need for you to be an expert, we engage the advisory services of BlackRock®, with no cancellation penalty. Check out the results of our automated investment service.
And don’t forget, our experienced AFI-certified team of investment specialists are on hand to help on (+34) 91 177 33 16.
What types of investment funds do we offer at Openbank?
At Openbank, you can find more than 2,000 investment funds where you can invest from €1 or less. What’s more, we don’t charge transfer, subscription, custody or redemption fees.
We offer ESG investment funds from leading fund managers. These funds follow environmental, social and good governance criteria. In addition to contributing positively to society and the environment, this type of investment offers greater efficiency and stability in the medium and long term.
You can also find funds that invest in stocks (companies) in a specific sector, such as healthcare or technology, and, of course, funds in various currencies.
We also sell passively managed or index funds, which offer lower management fees compared to actively managed funds, as they replicate and track indexes.
What is an investment fund?
It consists of money that is pooled by various investors and invested and managed by financial market specialists. Its main appeal is that you can obtain a higher return than by investing on your own.
To invest in a fund, all you have to do is buy one or more shares/units of the fund. This makes you a participant. Invest at any time and from very small amounts.
There are many types of investment funds: sustainable investment funds (ESG funds), which follow certain environmental, social and good governance criteria to invest in companies; funds that invest in stocks (companies) in a particular sector; index funds (which replicate the composition of an index to allow you, for example, to "invest as if a part of the Ibex 35 were yours") or actively managed funds (in which a management team studies the companies where it wants to invest the participants' money.
Openbank offers more than 2,000 index and actively managed investment funds in which you can invest from one euro or less. Try using our fund finder tool.
What fees do you have to pay?
The management and deposit fees indicated in the prospectus of each fund shall be deducted from the net asset value of the fund. Openbank does not charge transfer, subscription, custody or redemption fees, and you can invest from €1 or less in most of the 2,000 investment funds we offer.
What are the risks of investment funds?
In the breakdown of each fund, you can check the risk levels from 1 to 7 established in accordance with the current regulations, so that you can invest in the investment fund that is most suited to your profile. Remember that past performance is no guarantee of future returns.
Please note that any investment in financial markets carries a risk, including the potential risk of loss of invested capital or lack of return. Expected returns are not a reliable indicator of future performance.
When can you access your money?
You can redeem your investment whenever you wish, plus any gains –net of losses– you have generated. A specific waiting period only applies in the case of guaranteed funds.
You are free to change from one fund to another at any time and spread your investment between different markets, and without having to pay taxes until you have received your redeemed investment.
Don’t forget that Openbank does not charge any redemption fees.
Can't find the fund you're looking for or need to clarify something?
We make it simple. If you can't find the fund you're looking for, call our specialists from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m to 8 p.m, every business day of the Spanish stock exchange.
Do you need more information?
Take a look at the 'Why invest in Investment Funds' section where you will find this information in greater detail.