What’s the promotion?
Get a 3% rebate when you transfer your pension plan to Openbank, sign up for a new plan, or pay into your current pension.
How do you earn your 3% rebate?
- Click “Join the promotion” and enter the PLANES20 promotional code between 1 May and 30 June 2020 (inclusive).
- Switch your pension plan to Openbank, pay into your current plan or sign up for a new one. Before 15 July 2020 (inclusive).
And get a 3% rebate!
If you prefer, you can also make regular contributions to your pension plan and receive up to 3% on each contribution with the code PERIODICAS20.
Please note that:
- You must be an individual, aged over 18 years old.
- The new contracts must be in the same name as the original contracts when transferring any Pension Plan.
A cash payment of 3% of the total amount of new pension plans, transfers and/or contributions to a Pension Plan marketed by Openbank during the promotion period (between 01/05/2020 and 30/06/2020, both inclusive); will be deposited into the associated current account. You will start to receive the payments from the first transfer and/or first contribution made within the period.
- The rebate constitutes income from movable capital subject to a 19% tax that will be withheld by the Bank, meaning that the Bank will therefore pay the resulting amount to the customer. The customer will declare this income from movable capital in their annual Income Tax return under their taxable savings, deducting the aforementioned amount withheld.
- The level of risk and information for each of the Pension Plans sold by Open Bank, S.A. is detailed in the Key Investor Information Document for each of the Pension Plans, available at openbank.es/en/pension-plan-finder.
- The Pension Plans position, for both plans transferred during the campaign and current plans, must be maintained for 5 years from the date of the first transfer, contribution or pension plan contract signature. Transfers between plans marketed by Openbank are allowed.
- Banco Santander pension plans are not eligible for this promotion.
Regular contributions that generate rebates under the PENSION PLANS - 3% REGULAR CONTRIBUTIONS campaign and which are made during the promotion period are excluded from this promotion.
Products related to this promotion
Invest in Pension Plans with Openbank
Because you have more than 35 plans to choose
We offer you a wide catalogueue of pension plans of 5 managers.
The level of risk and the information for each of the Pension Funds marketed by Open Bank, S.A. is detailed in the Informative Brochure or Document of Fundamental Data for the Participe of each one of the Funds of Pensions, available at www.openbank.es
Investors are looking for these pension plans
Do you want to know more about Pension Plans?
It is a savings product to accumulate capital in the long term, that allows you to complement the pension that you will receive when you retire.
The pension plan brings together the money contributed by a large number of investors (participants), and a management company is responsible for managing it to obtain the best possible return by investing in a series of assets, such as shares, bills, bonds, obligations, etc.
The DDFP (document of fundamental data for the participant) of the different pension plans that we commercialize are available in the card of each one of the plans in www.opebank.es
You will pay less tax. You can save up to 45%* of your annual contribution in your tax declaration, depending on your income and how much you invest.
The money you contribute each year will not be taxed by the tax authorities until you redeem your plan.
* Estimate considering the maximum rate of tax withholding (45%).
You decide the quantity and frequency of your contributions, which could be from €6.
You can redeem your pension plan when you retire and in exceptional cases such as severe disability, serious illness or long-term unemployment, among others. In addition, from 2025 onwards, you can request the reimbursement of shares with a minimum seniority of 10 years.
On cashing it in, you have four options:
In the form of capital, that is to say, all at once.
In the form of periodic payments.
In a mixed form, a quantity at one time and the rest periodically.
In the form of one-off payments, with total flexibility.
Our search engine will allow you to select from between a wide range of plans. So you can access the pension plan that best suits your needs and contract it from the detailed information by clicking on the button to contract.
If you prefer more personal treatment, call us on 91 177 33 16 and our team of pension professionals will help you with everything you need.
If you are not yet a customer, become a customer right here.
A transfer involves moving the money that you currently have invested in a pension plan to a different pension plan.
To switch the pension plan you have in another entity to Openbank you only have to do the following:
Print this document. Fill it in, sign it and send it to us by e-mail, together with the last statement of the plan, to email@example.com. Or, if you prefer, you can send it back to us by ordinary post to the following address (you don't need to buy a stamp, we provide you with a free postage label along with the plan transfer application document. You just have to print it, cut it out and stick it to an envelope):
Paseo de la Castellana nº 134
When we receive your application, we will contact the corresponding managers to start the procedures.
If you have any questions send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91 177 33 16 and ask for one of our specialists.
We make it extremely simple for you. Call us on 91 177 33 16 and our team of pension plan professionals will help you with whatever you need.
*To calculate this amount, we have assumed the maximum tax rate (45%). The actual fiscal saving will depend on the personal circumstances of each customer and can vary in the future.