What’s the promotion?
Get up to a 3% rebate when you contribute to your Openbank pension plan.
How do you earn your 3% rebate?
- Click “Join the promotion” and enter the PLANESAÑO promotional code by 28 February 2021 (28 February included).
- Create regular monthly contributions to your Openbank pension plan.
And earn up to 3% of your regular contributions!
Please note that:
- The minimum contribution amount is €100 per month, and the annual maximum is €8,000.
- You will receive up to 3% of the total monthly contributions made during the promotion period. This amount will be credited to the current account associated with the Pension Plan contract as follows:
- Half of the promotional amount due for contributions paid between 2 March 2020 and 28 February 2021 will be paid in March 2021.
- The remaining 50% will be paid in March 2022. You must maintain the amount contributed during the promotion period to receive the second payment.
- To earn the rebate, you cannot withdraw or transfer money out of your pension plans (both plans taken out during this promotion and existing plans), between 2 March 2020 and 28 February 2022.
- The rebate is a return on movable capital and is therefore subject to a 19% tax that will be withheld by the Bank, meaning that the Bank will therefore pay the resulting amount to the customer. The customer will declare this return on movable capital in their annual Income Tax declaration under their taxable savings, and will deduct the aforementioned withheld amount.
- The level of risk and information for each of the Pension Plans sold by Open Bank, S.A. is detailed in the Key Investor Information Document for each of the Pension Plans, available at Openbank.es/en/pension-plan-finder and dgsfp.mineco.es/.
Products related to this promotion
Invest in Pension Plans with Openbank
Because you have more than 35 plans to choose
We offer you a wide catalogueue of pension plans of 5 managers.
The level of risk and the information for each of the Pension Funds marketed by Open Bank, S.A. is detailed in the Informative Brochure or Document of Fundamental Data for the Participe of each one of the Funds of Pensions, available at www.openbank.es
Investors are looking for these pension plans
Do you want to know more about Pension Plans?
It is a savings product to accumulate capital in the long term, that allows you to complement the pension that you will receive when you retire.
The pension plan brings together the money contributed by a large number of investors (participants), and a management company is responsible for managing it to obtain the best possible return by investing in a series of assets, such as shares, bills, bonds, obligations, etc.
The DDFP (document of fundamental data for the participant) of the different pension plans that we commercialize are available in the card of each one of the plans in www.opebank.es
You will pay less tax. You can save up to 45%* of your annual contribution in your tax declaration, depending on your income and how much you invest.
The money you contribute each year will not be taxed by the tax authorities until you redeem your plan.
* Estimate considering the maximum rate of tax withholding (45%).
You decide the quantity and frequency of your contributions, which could be from €6.
You can redeem your pension plan when you retire and in exceptional cases such as severe disability, serious illness or long-term unemployment, among others. In addition, from 2025 onwards, you can request the reimbursement of shares with a minimum seniority of 10 years.
On cashing it in, you have four options:
In the form of capital, that is to say, all at once.
In the form of periodic payments.
In a mixed form, a quantity at one time and the rest periodically.
In the form of one-off payments, with total flexibility.
Our search engine will allow you to select from between a wide range of plans. So you can access the pension plan that best suits your needs and contract it from the detailed information by clicking on the button to contract.
If you prefer more personal treatment, call us on 91 177 33 16 and our team of pension professionals will help you with everything you need.
If you are not yet a customer, become a customer right here.
A transfer involves moving the money that you currently have invested in a pension plan to a different pension plan.
To switch the pension plan you have in another entity to Openbank you only have to do the following:
Print this document. Fill it in, sign it and send it to us by e-mail, together with the last statement of the plan, to email@example.com. Or, if you prefer, you can send it back to us by ordinary post to the following address (you don't need to buy a stamp, we provide you with a free postage label along with the plan transfer application document. You just have to print it, cut it out and stick it to an envelope):
Paseo de la Castellana nº 134
When we receive your application, we will contact the corresponding managers to start the procedures.
If you have any questions send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91 177 33 16 and ask for one of our specialists.
We make it extremely simple for you. Call us on 91 177 33 16 and our team of pension plan professionals will help you with whatever you need.
*To calculate this amount, we have assumed the maximum tax rate (45%). The actual fiscal saving will depend on the personal circumstances of each customer and can vary in the future.