What does it do?
- Cerro Verde is a non-profit foundation that promotes cooperation projects to help poor and underprivileged people and rural communities in Cerro Verde de Linaca, Honduras.
- Its objective is to supervise and coordinate fund-raising, promote volunteerism, assist in training and provide quality education to develop Communities.
- It works in the fields of health, education, water and electricity.
What countries does it work in?
- It collaborates in Cerro Verde de Linaca, Honduras.
Other information of interest
- It has worked in different cooperation projects in the region for over 5 years.
- It has helped more than 2,800 poor or underprivileged people.
- It has raised €376,000 in funding for its projects.