Let's help families in poverty!
How does the coronavirus affect families in poverty?
- The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, has disrupted the day-to-day lives of millions of people around the world since its outbreak in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
- We are all affected by this pandemic. However, there are vulnerable families whose level of poverty has increased due to the outbreak.
- Save the Children has developed the “A tu lado” [By your side] programme, which aims to ensure that more than 2,000 vulnerable families have access to food, psychological support, schooling for their children, access to the internet and telephone assistance. Can you help us make this happen?
What is Save the Children?
- Save the Children is an independent organisation that has been advocating for the rights of children since 1919.
- It provides assistance to those at risk of poverty and exclusion in more than 120 countries.
- It strives to ensure that all children have access to quality education and grow up in a safe environment, free from violence and exploitation.
How can we help?
- You can collaborate by making a Solidarity Transfer from your Openbank account, clicking here.