What does it do?
- Educo is an international development cooperation and humanitarian action NGO that works on behalf of children.
- For more than 25 years, it has been working to promote children’s rights, focusing particularly on their right to a quality and fair education.
- It also works to promote child protection and guarantee their right to live in a safe and protective environment, as well as their right to exercise active citizenship in the context of public systems that promote the rights of children.
Where does it work?
- It works in Spain and a further twelve countries in Africa, Asia and the Americas.
Other relevant information:
- It is a member of the ChildFund Alliance, one of the biggest international coalitions for the protection of children, which operates in over 60 countries.
- In 2018, Educo developed social projects with more than 409,000 children and 220,000 adults to make society a fairer place.