This number is indicative of the risk of the product, 1/6 indicating the least risk and 6/6 the most risk
Bank forming part of the Deposit Guarantee Fund for Credit Institutions. For money deposits, the amount guaranteed is €100,000 per depositing party at each credit institution.
What's the promotion?
Open your Open Payroll Account, arrange to have your salary or pension of at least €3,000/month paid directly into your account and get €150 to get your new account off to a good start.
How can you win your prize?
To take part you have to follow the steps below:
- Click on “Join the promotion” and enter the code NOM150 by 30 September 2019 (inclusively).
- Open an Open Payroll Account and arrange to have your salary or pension of at least €3,000/month paid directly into your account between 1 July and 30 September 2019 (inclusively).
Please note that:
- You have to keep having your salary/pension paid directly into your account for at least 12 consecutive months after the first direct debit.
What criteria must I meet to be able to take part?
- You must be individuals, tax residents in Spain and of legal age.
- You must have received the communication about the promotion directly from Openbank.
- Open an Open Payroll Account, between 1 July 2019 and 31 October 2019 (inclusively), in which you are the first holder and arrange to have your salary or pension for an amount equal to or greater than 3,000 euros net per month paid directly into your account. The monthly amount of the payroll or pension will be calculated taking into account, individually, each “Salary/pension” payment item, and any amounts in the same calendar month may be accumulated.
- You must agree to have your salary or pension paid directly into Openbank for at least 12 months following the first direct payment. If the customer fails to do so, even if it were for reasons for which the customer were not responsible, having received the gift, Openbank will be authorised to debit an amount of up to €150 from the current account into which the Holder had arranged to have the salary or pension paid directly, or if the customer did not have a high enough balance in that account, from any other current account or savings account in which the customer was a holder. The exact amount of the penalty will be calculated by multiplying the payment of the €150 by the days remaining until the end of the permanence period and dividing it by 365 days.
Enjoy all the advantages of the Open Payroll Account
- You will receive 1% cashback on your main bills: electricity, gas, telephone, mobile phone and Internet.
- A free credit card, with no issue or renewal fee.
- Improve your return in your Openbank Savings Account, up to 0.30% APR and annual NIR for the first €10,000 and 0.20% APR and annual NIR for higher amounts from day one1.
Please note that:
- The gift will be credited to the Open Payroll Account during the month after all the criteria are met.
- Customers will only receive one gift per customer and Open Payroll Account.
- This promotion does not include Openbank customers who had their salary or pension paid in to the bank directly between 1 January 2019 and 30 June 2019 (inclusively) for an amount exceeding €500.
- Your salary or pension must be equal to or greater than €3,000. Amounts credited in the same calendar month can be accumulated...
The gift is a capital yield, subject to a withholding of 19%, which will be made by the Bank in accordance with applicable tax regulations. This withholding will not be passed on to the customer. In the savings base for their personal income tax, the customer must declare the value plus the withholding not passed on, and will be entitled to deduct that withholding.
1Example of remuneration with a constant balance of €10,000 during the first year, provided that your salary or pension of at least €600 is paid automatically into your account, or three monthly or twice-monthly bills are paid by direct debit from the same account.
- Criteria to be met: 0.30% annual NIR (0.30% APR), earning €30 gross per annum.
- Without meeting the criteria: with a constant balance of €10,000 during the first year: 0.05% annual NIR (0.05% APR) €5 gross per annum.
For amounts over 10,000 euros and up to 1,000,000 euros, your annual NIR will be 0.30% (APR 0.30%) for the first €10,000 and 0.20% annual NIR (APR 0.20%) for the remaining amounts, provided you have arranged to have a salary or pension of at least €600 paid into your Open Payroll Account, or pay at least three monthly or twice-monthly bills by direct debit through the same account. For example, for an investment of 15,000 euros over one year:
- 0.30% annual NIR for the first 10,000 euros
- 0.20% annual NIR for the remaining 5,000 euros
(Total APR for investment of 15,000 euros at one year of 0.27%, interest paid of €40.50 gross per year).