What does it do?
- Energía sin Fronteras oversees the installation of systems to supply water and energy to disadvantaged rural communities.
- Its mission is to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals as part of the 2030 Agenda by facilitating and extending access to energy and safe drinking water systems to regions in need.
- It raises awareness and disseminates information about human rights and the importance of energy and water supply for all.
Where does it work?
- It carries out its activity in Sub-Saharan Africa, Central America and the Andean Region.
Other relevant information:
- Over 220,000 people in more than 10 countries see the benefits of the 25 projects being led by Energía sin Fronteras.