How can you block your card?
1. Call as soon as possible:
- Card blocking service: 900 200 128.
- If you are abroad, call: +34 91 362 62 00.
You can also block your card online by accessing the customer area. When you've signed in, select the card and click the option “Definitive block”.
2. Then report it to the police as soon as possible. So, if someone who is not you, carries out operations with your card, you can claim the corresponding amounts.
You can also make the complaint by phone on 902 112 102 and then you can pick it up at any police station.
To register the complaint you need to print the movements of the amounts that are not recognised. You can do this in the customer area. When you've signed in, select the card and click on "Movements".
If you are asked for the document to be validated by the bank, call us on +34 91 177 33 10 and we will help you to manage it.
3. Check whether an unrecognised transaction has been carried out with your card. To do this you can call us at +34 91 177 33 10.
To claim back a fraudulent charge on your card, you have to fill out, sign and print this claims form and send it back to us with a photocopy of the complaint.
Send us this documentation in whichever way you find most comfortable, using:
Openbank - Central Fraud Unit
Operations - Means of Payment - ATM’s
Jacinto Benavente, 2 / TriPark - Edificio C - 3ª planta
28232 Las Rozas (Madrid)
Fax: 91 183 11 46
As soon as we receive the documentation, we will process your claim quickly with the corresponding entities through our means of payment department.
4. Request a new card by calling +34 91 177 33 10 or in the customer area. When you've signed in, select the card and press the link "Request new card".
Your new card will have a different number, but your secret number (PIN) will remain the same. However, if you want to change it, you can do it with ease at any Banco Santander Network ATM.
If you cannot remember your secret number, you can find it in the customer area. When you've signed in, select the card and click on the link “Check PIN”.