Help - FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions


What happens if I lose the card or it does not work? 

If you lose your card abroad, we will cancel it and send you cash or an emergency card.

Replacement of card or cash in the event of emergency in other locations or abroad. The services offered to Diamond customers are:

  • Card Replacement: Delivery of an emergency card in one working day in the United States and two working days in any other country,  with seven global centres for printing Visa cards and nine  for printing MasterCards

  • Cash Advance: Emergency cash advance in  offices set up with Western Union

  • Virtual payment service: Option not to physically present the card at restaurants, hotels, on transport and in shops, while the emergency card is on its way (only available for the MasterCard debit card and requires authorisation by the business).

Contact Openbank

Want to talk to us?

Send us your details and we'll call you right back. (Mon - Fri, 8:00 am - 10:00 pm)

When would you like us to call you?
You seem to have tried several times, we need validation

When we reply, we will contact you using the name and number you have given us. This is information that we will not store or use for any other purpose.

If you want to learn more about the legal aspects of this process, and especially how we protect your privacy, click here.