What dos it do?
- itwillbe.org works to optimise resources in a social sphere through education and innovation.
- It is a socially innovative organisation that collaborates on humanitarian aid and support projects, providing efficiency and improving social impact.
- It encourages awareness and understanding to increase public participation in society.
Which countries does it operate in?
- itwillbe.org works on projects in India and Spain.
Other interesting information:
- It participates in projects to support children, working towards eradicating child exploitation, reducing the number of children leaving school and protecting children living on the street.
- In addition, itwillbe.org also conducts projects with women, promoting gender independence and helping women through microcredits.
- It has also implemented a variety of social entrepreneurship programmes, such as an ethical trade textile brand and a talent training programme for retired people.