As part of the Technology and Operations team, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing transformation projects based on Openbank API Management technology, in charge of the definition, exposure and governance of API (Manager).
- Responsible for maintaining technical architecture and functional coherence in Cloud developments and exposure in the API Manager.
- Coordinate the needs of the various projects requiring API resources.
- Coordinate and implement developments that touch upon API infrastructure.
- Manage drivers, resources and costs of projects.
- Coordinate the API technical path with Architecture and the functional scope with Business.
- Computer engineering studies or similar.
Specific experience and knowledge:
- At least three, preferably five years' experience.
- Expert in Cloud environments and architecture.
- Microservices, discovery services, configuration services, communications between processes, etc.
- Deployment methodologies.
- Smooth methodologies.
- Architecture and administration of API Managers.
- Environment security and risks.
- Capacity to define and defend models.
- Management of teams, projects and costs.
- Negotiation and liaison skills.
- Continual selfdevelopment.
- AWS and Azure
- Development frameworks e.g. Spring Boot
- Advanced level of English required.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**