As a member of Openbank's business development team, you will be responsible for our relationship with partners, drawing up agreements and forming strategic alliances.
You will also support the campaign team in preparing and running customer campaigns.
In addition to the above, you will provide a business approach in the development of products and new features on the website and app. We want to take the digital experience of our customers to a new level and you will help us to innovate in the development of digital banking products.
- Search for partners and collaboration with other non-banking entities to draw up agreements and form strategic alliances.
- Collaboration with all other areas of the bank (product, risks, IT, etc.), providing a business approach for new products and features.
- Coordination and running of customer campaigns.
- Excellent social, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to make decisions autonomously.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Results oriented.
- Degree in Business, Economics, Business Administration.
- A Masters and international experience are valued.
Specific experience and knowledge:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the areas of banking, consultancy and/or business development.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Spanish and a high level of English required.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject"**