The successful applicant will ensure cashier operations, work on reception, customer service, and deliver and hold cash, cheques, money orders and other documents of value.
- Paying in and issuing cheques, cash, bank bonds, control sheets and other documents of value.
- Directly record incoming and outgoing money.
- Resolve various problems posed by customers concerning money transfer, withdrawal and deposit.
- Customer service in national and foreign currency operations.
- Cash counting and balancing.
- Customer balance and transaction enquiries, as well as transfers.
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, etc.
- At least two years in a cashier role.
- Good level of English desirable.
- Relevant software programs.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to email@example.com, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**