As part of the financial team, the successful applicant will be in charge of controlling the bank's costs and managing the supplier model.
- Budgeting of costs and budget control
- On-going approval and control of expenditure.
- Coordination of the supplier control process.
- Contractual negotiation with suppliers.
- Degree in business or similar.
- Master's degree in finance/accounting or related.
Specific experience and knowledge:
- Between two and five years' experience in banking.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing crucial.
- Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual in English.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to email@example.com, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**