Reporting to the Director of the Office, the chosen person will carry out the duties of customer service, selling banking products at the branch and customer attraction campaigns.
Dealing with customer requests made personally at the office, including both incidents and operations.
- Balances and transactions.
- Internal and external transfers.
- Direct debits (management, queries, duplicate bills, etc.)
- Requests for certificates
Attracting potential customers by providing a personalised service.
Cross-selling of products and services:
Maturity of deposits.
Off-balance sheet products: funds, plans and pensions.
Monitoring of commercial activity
Support to companies.
- Degree in Law, Economics or Business Administration and Management.
- Training in MIFID II (Information and/or advice) desirable
Specific experience and knowledge::
Minimum of three years of experience in customer service, selling financial products and monitoring commercial objectives.
- Specialisation in off-balance sheet products.
- Communication and negotiation skills, customer loyalty and focus.
- Ability to organise and plan.
- A good level of English is desirable.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**