As part of the Technology and Operations team, the successful applicant will be responsible for on-going improvement of all Openbank processes, both internal and customer-facing. They will manage process improvement and technological implementation projects for all processes with a high impact on the way Openbank customers operate. They will form part of multi-disciplinary teams in charge of digitalising process across different business lines.
- Definition and implementation of processes and improvement of procedures throughout the company.
- Manage end-to-end projects
- Collaborate with new project launches and continual improvement of current products.
- Development of projects, coordination of new application requests and adaptation of existing ones, conceptual and functional specifications, and change management.
- Analysis of the viability and implementation of process improvements.
- Diagnostics of the bank's processes, to generate varied conclusions and proposals, as well as intervene in the implementation of process improvement projects.
- Evaluate new technological solutions in order to improve how Openbank customers operate.
- Senior engineering degree / Science or economics degree.
Specific experience and knowledge:
- At least eight years' experience, preferably in process improvement implementation and technology implementations.
- International experience very desirable.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Proactive and committed person.
- Management and empathy skills applied in liaison with different units of the Santander Group and suppliers.
- Advanced communication skills with different technical and business players.
- Risk detection and management skills.
- Very high level of English required.
- Knowledge of other languages desirable.
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**