Reporting to the Head of IT Operations and Service Management, Openbank is looking for an experienced Release and Change Manager.
You will lead and own the Change and Release Management lifecycle which includes schedule, coordinate and manage the releases across Openbank for multiple applications and services (web online, mobile, wealth, banking…). The releases can be inclusive of application updates, infrastructure updates, security improvements, projects, programs, fixes and bugs.
Change and Release Manager will own and coordinate the consolidated change and release plan. They will coordinate the changes during the entire change week and weekend as well as engage and escalate to appropriate resources when issues need to be fixed with a change. After the release week, Change and Release Manager will work with Technology and Operations Project Managers and Business Managers to communicate a summary of changes that have occurred throughout the week. Change and Release Manager will drive the Change Advisory Board getting their Operational Readiness virtual approvals
- Cross function managing and coordinating supplier and internal relationships.
- Build and manage the IT change and release calendars.
- Build and coordinate the overall release plan with the business.
- Coordinate the weekly release management planning meetings for the current week.
- Monitors changes and releases during the week and weekend on a rotational basis and coordinate suppliers and business when needed.
- Coordinate the Change Approval Board (CAB) when changes are necessary outside of the change window providing guidance to suppliers and business as needed;
- Lead and coordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
- Identifies any risks with collision between changes for any given week and mitigates this risk to prevent issues, escalating when needed.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications or software updates.
- Coordinates the Operations Readiness approval process.
- Communicates effectively (both written and verbal) with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or IT discipline.
- At least 5 years of prior experience in the role of a Release, Change or Project Manager preferably in the Banking industry and Agile context.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage cooperation from a wide variety of sources.
- Experience with various development technologies, web services, APIs and how they interact with each other.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience and knowledge with the process of implementing systems solutions.
- Experience with Change/Release/Project Management tools.
- Preferred experience with Public Cloud deployments (AWS or Azure).
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**