Reporting to the Head of IT Operations and Service Management, Openbank is looking for an ITSM Process Manager with a strong background in ITIL processes and IT operating model.
You will lead the internal IT processes governance, IT operating model strategy and will be responsible of the overall accountability of the Service Management Incident, Request and Change management processes.
Also will have strong focus on Problem, Event and Configuration Management. The ITSM Process manager will have the responsibility to pursue Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and drive long term resolution. Perform proactive event analysis to avoid future incidents and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented. Maintain CMDB ensuring all configuration items, their attributes and Service Management relationships are current and up to date. Drive improvement of existing processes, as well as design and implement new or improved processes.
- Drive root-cause discussion between IT operations, Security operations, application development, architecture, and other IT teams that are part of the Incident Management and Problem Management process.
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency ensuring that the Problem & Event Management functions and processes add value to both the IT organization and to the business users and customers who are receiving IT services.
- Optimize event monitoring to ensure the right events are being generated and actionable.
- Ensure all problems have an owner and appropriate follow-up actions are addressed in a timely manner
- Review problem trends, driving closure of problem tasks and creating improvement plans
- Proactively identifying problems, analyzing event data and recommending Service Improvement plans
- Ensuring Service Management service levels are met
- Conducts CMDB system audits/certifications to ensure data integrity
- Assist in defining and registering Configuration Items (CI’s); the appropriate level of attributes and relationships required to support IT Service Management
- Developing, refining, and documenting Problem & Event Management operation's policies, processes, and procedures
- Maintain and/or develop reporting for continued process improvement
- Ability to perform effective Service Reviews, Operational Acceptance, Request for Change, and Service Reporting
- Ability to develop and implement standard Service KPI’s for management reporting
- Ability to interpret critical and non-critical service impact
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent IT Service Management experience.
- 5+ years working in a cross-vendor IT Service Management support environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a Configuration and Incident Manager or similar role in a technical operations and/or support environment.
- ITIL v3 Foundation required.
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Service Operations required.
- Preferred certifications: ITIL v3 Expert, COBIT, ASL, SAFE.
- Experience in Agile environment and Cloud Operating model.
- Must have significant understanding of standard Service Management principals and the possible impacts to new or changed services.
- Must be confident to work with offshore teams and external partners. Critical to understand cultural differences and how to be successful.
- Must have experience using and implementing ITSM tools (preferably ServiceNow).
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**