Reporting to the Systems Director, the successful applicant will lead certain technology projects carried out at Openbank. They will also be a member of multidisciplinary teams established within some of the business areas where they will be responsible for technology developments when these are required.
- Identify and cover the business needs in relation to technology requirements.
- Plan the projects end-to-end, establishing milestones and deadlines.
- Budgetary management for the proper allocation of costs with all the teams involved (technology, operations, testing, etc.)
- Coordinate the development, testing and implementation teams.
- Recognise the risks that may affect the project's probability of success. Risks must be assessed throughout the project's entire execution period.
- Propose measures to mitigate these risks.
- Resolve incidents that arise throughout the project.
- Monitoring and coordination of the implementation stage.
- Coordination of the resolution of incidents in the post-implementation stage.
- Management of suppliers.
- Superior engineering/Degree in science disciplines.
- A very high level of English is required./span>
- At least eight years of experience, six of which should be as a project manager.
- Experience in the management of technology suppliers and system implementation.
- Development methodology (AGILE)
- Proactive and committed person.
- Management ability and people skills applied to communicating with different departments in the group and negotiating with suppliers.
- Ability to detect risks
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**