The T&O area at Openbank is responsible for the management of technology and the bank's operations. The main duties are ensuring the daily operation of the bank; the development and implementation of technology projects; the definition and implementation of the technical, data and functional architecture; the management and improvement of customer processes and operations, and guaranteeing the physical and logical security of the bank.
Reporting directly to the T&O director, the role of the post is to design and implement the architecture of the bank's public cloud environment. They will be responsible for correctly implementing the architecture in the framework of the bank's different projects.
They will also ensure that the elements comprising the architecture follow the policies defined by the Bank. Their duties also cover selecting the software to be implemented.
- Definition and implementation of the cloud architecture
- Selection of the cloud operating tools
- Selection of the software to be used in the cloud
- Support in risk assessments (cloud architecture models)
- Active participation in defining and designing the architecture in the framework of the bank's projects.
- Architecture of communications in the cloud and its connection to the public cloud
- Design of solutions, considering concepts such as: work environments, networks and sub-networks, storage and computing needs, security, high availability, data encryption, geographic scalability, tolerance to faults, monitoring..
- Degree in computer engineering, telecommunications or similar.
- Certifications in cloud environments (preferably AWS and/or Azure) will be appreciated
Specific experience and knowledge:
- Five years of experience in cloud environments, preferably in architecture.
- Advanced level of English
Send us your CV to email@example.com
**By responding to this message and providing us with the requested information you are giving us your consent to incorporate it into the database of Openbank and the Santander Group and to process the information provided in order to be able to consider you for this and future selection processes that may be carried out, as well as, in the event that you are selected, for other services related to your professional career and with the Human Resources departments of these companies. In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition you must write to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving "Personal Data Protection" as the subject**