Everything you need to manage your bills online
Stay on top of all your bills
- Check how much you spend on each bill.
- View and download the proof of payment of each bill.
- Return your bills with just one click.
- Cancel any direct debits you no longer wish to pay.
Set up direct debits for your bills with a single image
All you need to do is take a picture or scan it and upload it.
We'll handle the rest at absolutely no cost.
Keep track of your expenses
Monthly or annually with easy-to-read charts.
With filters so you can easily check your outgoings.
A quick way to control your bills at a glance.
More control: return or cancel your bills
You can return any bill with just one click.
Cancel direct debits to stop any future payments.
You can also change your direct debit account.
Want to know more about Management of Bills and Direct Debits?
How do you set up a direct debit for your bills?
You have several ways to arrange direct debits for your bills:
- You can upload an image of your bill. In your customer area, go to “Accounts/Direct Debits”, click on “Direct Debit Management” and access “Pay bills by direct debit”.
- Or if you prefer, fill in this application form and send it to us at email@example.com. We'll deal with the formalities at absolutely no cost.
- You can also send the application by post, with a photocopy of your bills, to Openbank, Paseo de la Castellana 134, 28046 Madrid (Spain).
How can you return a bill?
If you receive a charge that you have not authorised or the amount of a bill is incorrect, you can return the bill with just one click. All you need to do is go to “Direct Debit Management” in your customer area, click on the “Options” drop-down list and choose "Return”.
Please note that if you authorised it, you have up to 8 weeks to return it, and if you have not authorised it, up to 13 months from the date you were charged.
How can you change your direct debit account?
In your customer area, go to “Accounts/Direct Debits”, click on the “Direct Debit Management’ button and then on the “Change direct debits to another account” link to transfer all your direct debits to another debit account.
You can also change the debit account for a specific direct debit from ‘’Accounts/Direct Debits”. Click the “Direct Debit Management”, button, and in the “Options” list of the bill, click on “Change direct debit account".
Can you arrange to pay municipal bills by direct debit?
Direct debits for municipal taxes such as Property Tax(IBI), Vehicle Tax (IVTM), the Tax on Economic Activities (IAE) and similar taxes must be arranged directly with the issuing entity.
Is setting up direct debits immediate?
Setting up direct debits for your bills with your Openbank account is not immediate. We recommend that you keep a minimum balance in the old debit account, as the time it takes to update your details depends on the issuing entities.