What’s the promotion?
Now at Openbank, you can receive up to 3% cahsback on the amount if you sign up for a pension plan, make a contribution to the plan you've opened or bring your plan from another entity until 31 January 2019.
How can I get up to 3% cashback?
It’s very easy, you just have to:
- Join the promotion by entering the promotional code MIPLAN18 until 31 January 2019.
- Sign up for any of the Pension Plans marketed by Openbank or to make contributions to the pension plans already opened at Openbank or transfers from another entity to any of the pension plans marketed by Openbank, provided that they are made between 29/10/2018 and 15/02/2019.
- In the transfers of any Pension Plan, the destination contracts must have the same holder(s) as in the original contracts.
- From the time of the transfer, contribution or opening of the Plan marketed by Openbank, you'll have to keep your Pension Plans position for 5 years, both in the plans transferred during the campaign and in those already existing. During the permanence period, you may make internal transfers between the plans marketed by Openbank.
Please note that:
- Openbank will pay cashback in cash into the Current Account associated with the Pension Plan contract in March 2019. The maximum amount receivable per customer will be €3,000 gross.
- Transfers from Banco Santander will be excluded.
- The cashback is considered as income from movable capital subject to a withholding of 19% that will be applied by the Bank and the remaining sum will be credited to the customer. The customer must include this income from movable capital, deducting the withholding applied, in the savings tax base of their personal income tax return.
The risk level and information on each of the Pension plans marketed by Open Bank, S.A. is set out in detail in the Key Investor Information Document for each of the financial products and is available at www.openbank.es/buscador-planes-pensiones and dgsfp.mineco.es/ .
Products related to this promotion
Some benefits of the pension plans
For every €1,000 you invest in your pension plan you can save up to €480* on your tax declaration, depending on your income and what you contribute.
You can have as many plans as you want. And at any time, you can change plans or make transfers between the different plans that we offer, without commissions.
Find the plan that best suits your needs.
It is a savings product to accumulate capital in the long term, that allows you to complement the pension that you will receive when you retire.
The pension plan brings together the money contributed by a large number of investors (participants), and a management company is responsible for managing it to obtain the best possible return by investing in a series of assets, such as shares, bills, bonds, obligations, etc.
You will pay less tax. You can save up to 48%* of your annual contribution in your tax declaration, depending on your income and how much you invest.
The money you contribute each year will not be taxed by the tax authorities until you redeem your plan.
* Estimate considering the maximum rate of tax withholding (48%).
You decide the quantity and frequency of your contributions, which could be from €30.
You can redeem your pension plan when you retire. Although you can also do this in exceptional cases, such as major disability, serious illness or long-term unemployment, among others.
On cashing it in, you have four options:
In the form of capital, that is to say, all at once.
In the form of periodic payments.
In a mixed form, a quantity at one time and the rest periodically.
In the form of one-off payments, with total flexibility.
Our search engine will allow you to select from between a wide range of plans. So you can access the pension plan that best suits your needs and contract it from the detailed information by clicking on the button to contract.
If you prefer more personal treatment, call us on 91 177 33 16 and our team of pension professionals will help you with everything you need.
If you are not yet a customer, become a customer right here.
A transfer involves moving the money that you currently have invested in a pension plan to a different pension plan.
To switch the pension plan you have in another entity to Openbank you only have to do the following:
Print this document. Fill it in, sign it and send it to us by e-mail, together with the last statement of the plan, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you prefer, you can send it back to us by ordinary post to the following address (you don't need to buy a stamp, we provide you with a free postage label along with the plan transfer application document. You just have to print it, cut it out and stick it to an envelope):
Paseo de la Castellana nº 134
When we receive your application, we will contact the corresponding managers to start the procedures.
If you have any questions send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 91 177 33 16 and ask for one of our specialists.
We make it extremely simple for you. Call us on 91 177 33 16 and our team of pension plan professionals will help you with whatever you need.
*To calculate this amount, we have assumed the maximum tax rate (48%). The actual fiscal saving will depend on the personal circumstances of each customer and can vary in the future.