You donate the amount rounded up on your payments
Every time you pay with your Solidarity Card, you round up the payment to the nearest whole euro and donate the difference to the NGO or foundation you choose.
Free Debit Card
It's free to sign-up and renew.
More than 7,500 free ATMs
Free withdrawals at any Banco Santander and Popular ATMs in Spain.
You can deduct some of your donations on your tax return
Up to 75% on the first €150 you donate and 30% for the rest.
How does it work?
- Every time you make a purchase with your Solidarity Card, you round the payment up to the nearest whole euro and donate the difference to the NGO or foundation of your choice. For example: If you pay €2.80 for your breakfast, you can round up to €3.00, and the difference between these two amounts, €0.20, would be a part of the donation you make this month to the NGOs you've selected.
- The donated amounts accumulate over the month, and at the beginning of each month you'll see a transaction on the current account that is associated with the Solidarity Card. This transaction is your monthly donation.
- You can select a monthly maximum and minimum for your donations, and you may change them whenever you want.
- It's free to sign-up and renew.
- Withdraw or make deposits at more than 7,500 Banco Santander and Popular ATMs in Spain.
- Fee-free extras: Open Discounts, accident insurance, SMS alerts, Safe Electronic Commerce, contactless technology, among others.
- You can get deductions on some of your donations in your tax return.
- Up to 75% on the first €150 you donate each year and 30% for the rest.
This 30% may be increased to 35% if you’ve donated to the same NGO or foundation for an equal or greater amount in two previous tax periods.
Become a customer in just three steps, wherever you are
Complete the online form
To become a customer, we need to know a few things about you. Complete the online form and choose your access code.
Confirm your identity
Without having to go anywhere. By video call, providing your account number in another bank or with a messenger.
We will send you an SMS text with a security code in order to access your contract so that you can sign it online.
Collaborate with any of these causes