Donate the amount rounded up on your payments
Every time you pay with your Solidarity Card, you round up the amount to the nearest euro and donate the difference to the NGO of your choice.
Free Debit Card
Free issuance and renewal.
More than 7,500 fee-free ATMs
Free cash withdrawals at all Banco Santander ATMs in Spain.
You can deduct some of your donations in your tax return
Up to 75% on the first €150 you donate and 30% for the rest.
How does it work?
- Every time you make a purchase with your Solidarity Card, you round the payment up to the nearest euro and donate the difference to the association or foundation of your choice. For example: if you pay €2.80 for your breakfast, you can round the amount up to €3.00, and the difference between these two amounts, €0.20, would be a part of the donation you make this month to the NGOs you've selected.
- The donated amounts accumulate over the month, and at the beginning of each month you'll see a transaction from the current account associated with the Solidarity Card. This transaction is your monthly donation.
- You can select a monthly maximum and minimum for your donations, and you're free to change them whenever you want.
- Free issuance and renewal.
- Withdraw or deposit cash at more than 7,500 Banco Santander ATMs in Spain.
- Fee-free extras: Open Discounts, accident insurance, SMS alerts, 3D Secure System, contactless technology, and plenty more.
- You can get deductions on some of your donations in your tax return.
- Up to 75% on the first €150 you donate each year and 30% for the rest.
This 30% may be increased to 35% if you’ve donated an equal or greater amount to the same foundation or association in two previous tax periods.
Become a customer in just three steps, wherever you are
Fill out your details
To become a customer, we need to know a few things about you. Fill out the online form and choose your passcode. Have your DNI or NIE at hand.
Confirm your identity
From the comfort of your own home. By video identification or using the number of your account at another bank.
We will send you an SMS text with a security code to access your contract so that you can sign it online.
Donate to any of these causes