What does it do?
- It is a foundation that works to promote the rights of people with learning disabilities and their participation in society.
- Its activities aim to overcome the barriers encountered by people with learning disabilities when it comes to integrating into society.
- The Foundation's values focus on seeking justice and equality for all, creating a more sustainable society in which all people, with or without disabilities, have a place and where diversity becomes a source of wealth.
In which countries does it work?
- The Foundation's headquarters and main projects are in the Community of Madrid.
- It handles the cases of people with learning disabilities who have been abused throughout Spain.
Other interesting information
- The Foundation works to maintain its position of leadership and as an agent of social change when it comes to learning disability issues.
- It runs the A La Par School, which helps its students to reach their maximum potential through various training programmes.
- It works to increase the employability of people with disabilities by helping them to develop professional skills and by providing guidance and individual support in the workplace.
- It also promotes sporting values through 20 sports programmes and runs independent living projects.