What does it do?
- The Spanish Association Against Cancer (La Asociación Contra el Cáncer, AECC) supports and accompanies cancer patients and their families.
- It funds research projects that enable better diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- It takes a comprehensive approach to minimising the impact of cancer in society: psychological and social care, prevention, research, medical guidance, etc.
Where does it work?
- It carries out its activity in Spain.
Other relevant information
- It develops educational programmes and activities to promote healthy living habits aimed at cancer prevention.
- It offers free services for both patients and family members: from information about treatments and side effects to guidance on social aids or work difficulties.