What does it do?
- ANIDAN is an NGO that provides shelter and care to orphans and abandoned children.
- This shelter programme offers them food, healthcare, clothing, and education, paving the way towards a decent life in the long term.
- They also run support programmes for the neighbouring population who have been hit hard by the drought and conflicts afflicting this part of Africa.
Where does it work?
- It carries out its activity in Kenya, Africa.
Other relevant information:
- In 2007, in partnership with the Pablo Horstmann Foundation, they founded a paediatric hospital to provide healthcare to children at the shelter as well as outpatients.
- They provide food to households in extreme poverty and ensure drinking water reaches refugee settlements.
- They also work with the Manda Maweni school, providing nutritional meals to children and paying the salary of a teacher.