What does it do?
- The Association for People with Special Needs of Ibiza and Formentera (APNEEF) seeks to promote the rights and improve the quality of life of people with special needs.
- They strive to improve the social integration of people with disabilities and raise social awareness of equal opportunities.
- They provide services that assist and enhance the quality of life of users and their environment by developing their personal autonomy.
Where does it work?
- It carries out its activity in Ibiza and Formentera.
Other relevant information:
- Its goal is to enhance the dignity of people with functional diversity and promote solidarity amongst citizens.
- They organise awareness days and workshops that promote and facilitate information and training on the needs of these people across the population.
- They work with a variety of therapies ranging from horse-assisted therapies, speech therapy and physiotherapy to leisure activities such as weekend excursions and outdoor activities.