What does it do?
- The foundation works to ensure that all children with physical, mental and/or sensory disabilities have access to rehabilitation treatment, regardless of their socio-economic resources.
- It helps families cover the cost of early treatments and supports comprehensive care from birth through to adolescence.
- It seeks to achieve the social and professional integration of children with disabilities later in their adult life, facilitating access to early diagnoses.
Where does it work?
- It carries out its activities in Spain, helping children from a range of provinces across the country.
Other relevant information
- It offers more than 200 grants each year to fund speech therapy, physiotherapy, psychomotor therapy and psychotherapy treatments, among others.
- Every year, the #LaMareaBlanca team at Fundación Cadete takes part in the Madrid Marathon, raising funds to meet the needs of children with disabilities.