What does it do?
- It is entirely dedicated to supporting and developing research to wipe out cancer.
- Its main goal is to defeat cancer by finding a cure.
- It aims to provide the scientific community with the means to continue cancer research.
Where does it work?
- It carries out its activity in Spain, where we are still far behind in terms of funding for research into this disease.
Other relevant information
- The acronym CRIS stands for: Cancer Research Innovation Spain and is also a name, to remind us that cancer affects us all, whether directly or indirectly.
- It has financed the first Integrated Immuno-Oncology Unit at the 12 de Octubre University Hospital, dedicated to pre-clinical and clinical research in immunotherapy.