What does it do?
- It promotes the inclusion of people with physical, learning or sensory disabilities into society and the labour market through sport.
- It fosters sporting values, including self-confidence, effort and overcoming obstacles, to drive inclusion and personal development.
- It works with over 20 sports programs, training and advising different bodies on accessibility and special needs.
Where does it work?
- It caries out all its courses, events and activities in over 10 cities across Spain.
Other relevant information:
- In 2017, it organised 105 courses thanks to more than 900 volunteers.
- Almost 1,700 people with disabilities have been helped by the foundation.