What does it do?
- Foundation created in 2008 thanks to the initiative of a group of families with children suffering from Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy.
- It strives to find a cure or treatment for these diseases.
- It promotes and finances clinical research, psychosocial care services, awareness campaigns and educational programmes.
Where does it work?
- It currently works with families with children affected by these diseases in Spain.
Other relevant information
- Since 2012, the foundation has raised over €1,000,000 to fund research.