What does it do?
- It works to ensure that thousands of children and young people have the right to education.
- It aims to secure universal access to education as a means to open doors to alternative opportunities in the future.
- Entreculturas sees education as the path towards a better world.
Where does it work?
- It currently carries out its work in 38 countries, including Spain, and has a significant presence in South America, Central America and Africa.
- It works with 28 local governments in Spain that promote values of global citizenship in schools and drive volunteering initiatives.
Other relevant information
- Its assessments are drawn up by external sources to guarantee objectiveness as well as methodological and technical validity.
- It has been officially recognised by the Government as an NGO specialising in education, and has been awarded transparency seals by the Fundación Lealtad, CAF and CONGDE.