What does it do?
- Fundación Intheos is a charity organisation that funds scientific research projects seeking new treatment pathways for patients who have not responded to traditional chemotherapy or have no cure from initial diagnosis.
- It focuses on finding personalised treatments and innovative drugs.
- It seeks to facilitate access to the most advanced treatments and research against cancer for cancer patients.
What countries does it work in?
- It works throughout Spain, in public and private hospitals.
Other useful information
- Fundación Intheos is developing several projects in different Spanish hospitals with the aim of raising money to fight cancer.
- In addition to developing research projects, it also works to train oncologists so as to promote clinical research in this field.