What does it do?
- It is an independent organisation that has been fighting for children's rights since 1919.
- It offers support to those at risk of poverty and exclusion.
- It aims to ensure that all children have access to quality education and grow up in a safe environment, free of violence and exploitation.
Where does it work?
- In helps more than 8,000 children in Spain, offering them education, safe play spaces and psychological support.
- On a global scale, it works in over 120 countries helping more than 55 million children through health and nutrition programmes, education and child protection.
- They travel to conflict regions where children are affected by war or natural disasters.
Other relevant information
- It has been carrying out its activity in Spain for over 20 years.
- Much of its efforts are focused on influencing decision making to secure changes and improvements for all children.