14 February 2022
Fast electronic toll service
No tickets or waiting at tollbooths or in car parks with VIA-T.
Valid in Spain and other countries
Use it across the whole of Spain, in the south of France and in Portugal.
Secure and convenient
Monitor spending in the monthly statement for your card.
Enjoy VIA-T promotions and discounts.
Electronic toll services with no need to carry cash or cards.
The device can be used across the entire Spanish network of toll roads with the VIA-T logo, in the south of France on roads showing the "t" logo, on highway toll roads showing the "Vía Verde" logo and on certain ex-Scut motorways in Portugal.
Use it in car parks with the VIA-T logo to avoid queues when paying for the stay.
Monitor your spending in the monthly statement for your VIA-T credit card associated with the device.
Apply for it and pay €15 for the first year.
And renew it for only €15 a year.
Easy to use
You just have to place the VIA-T device in the windscreen of your vehicle.
When you arrive at the toll area, go to one of the VIA-T lanes.
Slow down, but do not stop. The barrier will open automatically when it detects the device.
The cost of the toll will be automatically charged to the credit card associated with the device.
Each month you will receive a statement for your card so that you can check when you have used it and for how much.
Advantages and Discounts
Save time at tollbooths and in car parks.
Pay the toll with no need to stop the vehicle.
You can settle charges in instalments, in one month in particular or every month.
Enjoy VIA-T discounts and special conditions when you use the device.
Become a customer in just three steps, wherever you are
Fill out your details
To become a customer, we need to know a few things about you. Fill out the online form and choose your passcode. Have your DNI or NIE at hand.
Confirm your identity
From the comfort of your own home. By video identification or using the number of your account at another bank.
We will send you an SMS text with a security code to access your contract so that you can sign it online.
What’s the promotion?
We’re giving away 5 x €100 fuel cards when you take out or use your VIA-T device.
How can you take part?
- Click “Find out more” and join the promotion with the code VIAT21 by 31 January 2022 (inclusive).
- Take out or use your VIA-T1 device between 1 December 2021 and 31 January 2022 (both inclusive). You will get one entry when you take it out and an additional one for every transaction you make.
The more you use it, the more chances you will have to win!
To take part, please note that:
- You must be an individual over 18 years old and a resident of Spain with a Spanish address for correspondence purposes.
- You must be an ‘Active’ Open Current Account holder on the day of the prize draw.
- Take out or use a VIA-T device during the promotion period. The device requires you to have a valid credit card to which transactions will be charged and it will be subject to the approval of Openbank’s Risk Department.
- The prize draw will take place on 14 February 2022.
- This prize is a capital gain subject to withholding tax, currently at the rate of 19%, which will be applied by Openbank in accordance with current tax legislation. Said withholding will not affect the customer. Winning customers must declare the value of the prize received plus the withholding not passed on in the general tax base of their personal income tax (IRPF) return. Furthermore, they will be entitled to deduct the withholding tax in their personal income tax (IRPF) return. If the value of the prize is less than €300, it is not subject to withholding tax. Winning customers must declare the value of their prize in the general tax base of their personal income tax return
- You can take out your VIA-T device for €15 for the first year and renew it for just €15 a year*. Approval of the VIA-T device is subject to prior Openbank autorisation as it is associated with a credit card. *0% NIR, 5.81% APR. Representative example of €500 drawn and paid in full at the end of the month: NIR: 0%; APR.: 5.81%; Total amount borrowed: €500. Total amount owed: €515. Total cost of credit: €515. Card issue fee: €15. French amortisation schedule. Please note that the APR may vary depending on the payment method you select, and you may be able to pay later (revolving credit facility). Check the terms and conditions at openbank.es/en.
- The device can be used throughout the motorway network with the VIA-T logo in Spain, with the “t” logo in the south of France, and on toll roads with the Vía Verde logo and ex-Scut motorways that permit it in Portugal. In Spain, only valid in car parks with the VIA-T logo.
1Take it out for €15 the first year and renew it for just €15 a year*. The VIA-T device is linked to a credit card, therefore, approval of the application will be subject to prior authorisation at Openbank. *0% NIR, 5.81% APR. Representative example of €500 drawn to be paid in full at the end of the month: 0% NIR; 5.81% APR; Total amount borrowed: €500. Total amount owed: €515. Total cost of credit: €515. Card issue fee: €15. French amortisation schedule. Please note that the APR may vary depending on the payment method you select, and you may be able to pay later (revolving credit facility). Check the terms and conditions at openbank.es/en.
Products related to this promotion