15 March 2021
Fast electronic toll service
No tickets or waiting at tollbooths or in car parks with VIA-T.
Valid in Spain and other countries
Use it across the whole of Spain, in the south of France and in Portugal.
Secure and convenient
Monitor spending in the monthly statement for your card.
Enjoy VIA-T promotions and discounts.
Electronic toll services with no need to carry cash or cards.
The device can be used across the entire Spanish network of toll roads with the VIA-T logo, in the south of France on roads showing the "t" logo, on highway toll roads showing the "Vía Verde" logo and on certain ex-Scut motorways in Portugal.
Use it in car parks with the VIA-T logo to avoid queues when paying for the stay.
Monitor your spending in the monthly statement for your VIA-T credit card associated with the device.
Apply for it and pay €15 for the first year.
And renew it for only €15 a year.
Easy to use
You just have to place the VIA-T device in the windscreen of your vehicle.
When you arrive at the toll area, go to one of the VIA-T lanes.
Slow down, but do not stop. The barrier will open automatically when it detects the device.
The cost of the toll will be automatically charged to the credit card associated with the device.
Each month you will receive a statement for your card so that you can check when you have used it and for how much.
Advantages and Discounts
Save time at tollbooths and in car parks.
Pay the toll with no need to stop the vehicle.
You can settle charges in instalments, in one month in particular or every month.
Enjoy VIA-T discounts and special conditions when you use the device.
Become a customer in just three steps, wherever you are
Fill out your details
To become a customer, we need to know a few things about you. Fill out the online form and choose your passcode. Have your DNI or NIE at hand.
Confirm your identity
With no need to go anywhere. By video call, providing your account number in another bank.
We will send you an SMS text with a security code to access your contract so that you can sign it online.
What's the promotion?
Take part in the draw to get back up to €300 spent on toll roads1 and car parks displaying the VIA-T logo in Spain using your VIA-T device between 1 December 2020 and 26 February 2021, both inclusive.
How can you take part in the draw?
- Click on “Find out more” and join the promotion with code VIAT300 between 1 December 2020 and 26 February 2021 (both inclusive).
- Take out and/or make at least one payment with your VIA-T device. For taking out the card and for every payment made, you'll receive one entry into the draw.
If you're one of the 3 winners, you'll get back the amount of all payments you made during the promotion, up to a maximum of €300 net.
Please note that:
- In order to take part, you must be an Openbank customer, individual over 18 years old, and resident in Spain with your main address in the same country.
- The draw will take place on 15 March 2021.
- Prizes of less than €300: “These prizes constitute a capital gain subject to tax in accordance with current tax regulations. The winner must declare the market value of the prize in the tax base of their personal income tax (IRPF) return.”
- Prizes of €300: “Receipt of the prize constitutes a capital gain subject to tax at the current rate of 19%, which will be applied by Openbank in accordance with the applicable tax regulations. Said withholding will not affect the customer. The customer must declare the value of the prize received in the general tax base of their personal income tax (IRPF) return and is entitled to deduct the withholding tax not passed on.” You can take out and renew the VIA-T device for €15 per year. The application for the VIA-T device, given that it is linked to a credit card, is subject to approval by Openbank.
1 The device can be used across the entire network of motorways and car parks displaying the VIA-T logo in Spain, on toll roads with the "t" logo in the south of France, and on highway toll roads showing the "Vía Verde" logo and on certain ex-Scut motorways in Portugal.
Products related to this promotion