20 October 2020
No tickets or waiting at tolls or in car parks with VIA-T.
Use it across the whole of Spain, in the south of France and in Portugal.
Monitor spending in the monthly statement for your card.
Enjoy VIA-T promotions and discounts.
No need to carry cash or cards.
The device can be used across the entire Spanish network of toll roads, as well as those in the south of France and Portugal showing the VIA-T logo.
Use it in car parks with the VIA-T logo to avoid queues when paying for the stay.
Monitor your spending in the monthly statement for your VIA-T credit card associated with the device.
Apply for it, paying €30 for the first year.
And renew it for only €15 a year.
Easy to use
You just have to place the VIA-T device in the windscreen of your vehicle.
When you arrive at the toll area, go to one of the VIA-T lanes.
Slow down, but do not stop. The barrier will open automatically when it detects the device.
The cost of the toll will be automatically charged to the credit card associated with the device.
Each month you will receive a statement for your card so that you can check when you have used it and for how much.
Advantages and Discounts
Save time in tolls and in many car parks.
Pay the toll without needing to stop the vehicle.
You can defer the costs, in the month you want or every month.
Enjoy discounts and special conditions when paying with this system.
Become a customer in just three steps, wherever you are
Complete the online form
To become a customer, we need to know a few things about you. Complete the online form and choose your access code.
Confirm your identity
Without having to go anywhere. By video call, providing your account number in another bank or with a messenger.
We will send you an SMS text with a security code in order to access your contract so that you can sign it online.
What’s the promotion?
You won’t want this summer to end. Any tolls and parking fees1 paid with your VIA-T between 24 June and 30 September 2020 could be free!
How do you enter the prize draw?
- Click “Find out more” and join the promotion with the code VIAT500 from 24 June to 30 September 2020 (inclusive).
- Sign up for and/or make at least one transaction using your VIA-T device between 24 June and 30 September (inclusive). You will be entered into the prize draw when you sign up for the card and every time you use your VIA-T.
Ten winners will receive a refund of all of their VIA-T transactions during the promotion, up to a net maximum of €500.
Every kilometre counts; the more you use it, the more you could get back!
Please note that:
- You must be an Openbank customer, an individual aged over 18 years old, and a Spanish resident with your main address in Spain to be able to take part in this promotion.
- The prize draw will take place on 20 October 2020.
- This prize is a capital gain subject to withholding tax (currently at the rate of 19%), which will be applied by Openbank in accordance with current tax legislation. This withholding tax will not affect the customer. Winning customers must declare the market value of their prize in the general tax base of their personal income tax declaration, along with the withholding tax not deducted. Winning customers are entitled to deduct the withholding tax in their personal income tax (IRPF) declaration. If the prize value is less than €300, it is not subject to withholding tax. The customer must declare the value of their prize in the general tax base of their personal income tax declaration.;
- You can set up your VIA-T device for only €30 in the first year and renew it for just €15 per year. Approval of the VIA-T device is subject to Openbank’s prior approval, as the device is associated with a credit card.
1 The device can be used on the entire motorway network and VIA-T logo parking in Spain, and on toll roads with a VIA-T logo in the south of France and Portugal.
Products related to this promotion