To cover the unexpected and for whatever you need
Unexpected expenses, buying a car, furnishing your house, or whatever you want.
Borrow as much as you need with up to 5 years to pay it back.
The peace of mind of having money for the unexpected. And only pay if you use it.
Another way to finance
Buy now and pay later in just two click with your Openbank Visa Cards
Open Credit Card
Buy now and decide when to pay
Premium Card Pack (Credit and Debit)
Card pack full of benefits
Diamond Card Pack (Credit and Debit)
Two cards with exclusive benefits
(1) Annual NIR of 6.95% (7.18%). Representative example for your loan of €10,000 over 60 months with 59 monthly repayments of €197.78 and a final instalment of €197.53. No application fee. Total amount to pay (principal + interest) of €11,866.80. Total cost of loan (interests) €1,866.80. French amortisation schedule. The applicable interest rate may increase to 14.25% NIR (15.22% APR), depending on the risk approval by Openbank. Representative example for your loan of €10,000 over 60 months with 59 monthly repayments of €233.98 and a final instalment of €234.01. Total amount to pay (principal + interest) of €14,038.83. Total cost of loan (interests) of €4,038.83. French amortisation schedule.
(2) The annual nominal interest rate (NIR) is 7.72% (8.00% APR). We will charge it to your current account at the same time as your monthly account settlement. For example, if you use €500 over 10 days to pay for your car insurance, you will only pay €1.06 in interests when your account is settled; therefore, the total amount of credit would be €501.06.”
(3) The line of credit is subject to analysis and approval by Openbank, provided that the following requirements are met: To be the holder of an Open Current Account or an Open Payroll Account and that at least one of the following two requirements is met:
- Salary is paid directly into an Openbank account; and/or
- Have positions in deposits, funds or securities at Openbank.